Deluxe Clinician Sampler Resource Kit
This is a fabulous 'go to' kit to stock for a broad range to trial with clients or to purchase for yourself to cover the core range of sensory tools in the Kaiko range.
It has been created as a result of frequent requests from therapists and clinicians to advise on the most effective tools to cover a range of needs. Rather than you needing to individually select item by item, this kit makes it simple for you to ensure you've got an extensive range covered.
The contents of this kit have been carefully selected by Jo, an OT, to cover soft through to spikey, spinning, harm minimisation, rhythmic stimming, weight and everything in between.
There is detailed descriptions and little videos on each product page if you'd like more information, as well as the fidget guide available for download on the home page.
Each deluxe clinical kit includes 17 items -
- Premium Enotepad LCD Writing Tablet value 59.95
- Magnetic pad value $29.95
- 100gm hand roller (black) value $30
- 180gm hand roller (champagne) value $39.95
- 250gm hand roller (black) value $39.95
- All 4 wrist spikey sizes - S,M, L & XL value 79.80
- black cog value 14.95
- black caterpillar value 12.95
- magic ball value 14.95
- black finger spikey value 12.95
- medium fidget value 12.95
- large centipede value 12.95
- necklace caterpillar - black value 22.95
- Japanese black stress squishy face value 11.95
- convenient storage box value 8.95
TOTAL VALUE $405.15 for only $345 Save $60!
The colours chosen are discreet and suitable for anyone. However, feel free to specify alternate colours of hand rollers, cog, spikey for finger, caterpillar and/or necklace caterpillar if you have a preference other than what is in the kit.
We all have different sensory preferences, what one person likes/needs will vary dramatically to another, often dramatically.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, picking, cutting & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe, ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine... yes we have done this more times that i care to acknowledge lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.