These are the newest editions to our hand roller range. Slightly shorter and fatter than the other styles, are beautifully weighted and smooth. Come in a zip up black case for great storage.
Rotate in your hand, roll between your palms or roll to massage are three great ways you can use them. To gain an idea of how they feel to use - if you have some fat textas on hand place two in the same hand, side by side, and rotate around themselves.
Some like to put the metallic ones in the fridge between uses.
The 305 gm is super weighted and both a great stim product but also fabulous as a weighted product. The most common comment we hear when people try it is "ahhhh" & "this is so satisfying"
Wonderful for anxiety .
Also helpful for hand function & we have had great outcomes using with individuals with dementia, Parkinson's, MS and other hand function difficulties.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
We do not ship these to the U.S.A