These are an awesome wearable sensory tool, feel amazing to use & look good with anything. Roll/rub/scrunch the rings whilst wearing it.
Currently available in black, however we make this in house so feel free to order it in any colour the caterpillar necklaces come in.
These have been effective for those who...
- hair twirl or pull
- suffer with trichotillomania
- stim with fabric
- roll Blu-Tac (NOTE : SPEKS range also helpful to replace this also)
- love squishies and soft sensory input
- also wonderful for decreasing agitation for those with dementia and anxiety.
They come in one size that will fit all but can easily be shortened to the wearer's preferred length (see below). They have a break away clasp for safety if pulled & come in a storage container.
Wearable sensory tools are often most effective as the hand starts to use them often before we consciously register we need it, helping keep anxiety at a lower level.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keep out of reach of children under three years old as the beads can pose a choking hazard.
To shorten necklace:
Simply cut and retie knot at each end to the desired length & pull knot back into the casing of the clasp. We find the easiest way to find optimum length is to have arms at right angle across belly. The bead length should be about at this height.
We aim to post all orders within 24 hours of receiving an order.
Standard Shipping Rate is $12.95 (3-5 business days)
Express Shipping Rate is $16.95 (1-2 business days)
Large or special items may incur additional postage & handling charges.
We ship to most destinations around the world. There are some set up for flat rate shipping.
Please note that charges do not include any duty/taxes charged by your country's port authorities (if applicable). You will be responsible for any charges they may add. We are unable to quote these as they vary from country to country, however will show up as a flat rate at checkout based on your location.
If your country isn't set up for flat rate shipping please email us a list of the products you are interested in and your shipping information /address to email@example.com and we can provide you with a quote.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.