ARK Ninja Star Chew Necklace
Chew, chew, chew! Made in the USA, ARK’s Ninja Star Chewable Jewelry is a safe and super cool solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. Inspired by ninja "throwing stars," this modern design measures just under 2" in diameter and 3/8" thick - perfect for those who like to chew with their front teeth.
Use this chewable necklace as a safe alternative to chewing on fingernails, shirt collars, pens, pencils, etc. Chewing can also help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
- XT = firmer, for moderate chewing
- XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because this design has cut-outs in the centre, even in XXT this is not the longest lasting design for more than mild chewing. Check out the other more solid designs if robust chewing is required.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures 3 inches in length and .5 inch in diameter
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and discard/replace at first sign of wear and tear.