ARK's Fairy Princess Star Wand Chewy
ARK's Fairy Princess / Star Wand Chewy is a charming chew tool fit for royalty. It features a long extension on one end for back molar chewing, and a fun star shape on the other end for front teeth chewing. The star end has a rib around the outside edge for extra visual and tactile interest.
Made in the USA, ARK's Fairy Princess / Star Wand Chewy is a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew, and an effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus. Like all other ARK chews, it comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each wand is sold individually (cord not included). Color hues may vary slightly. Each wand measures about 6" long, 2" across the widest part, and .5" thick. This wand is a handheld chew (6" long) and does not come on a cord, but it does have a hole on both ends in case you'd like to add one.
Please note: because of geometry, in any toughness level, the star end will feel firmer than the handle (because the handle is slimmer). Also, please note that by nature, the standard/softest level will have a little "wiggle" to it when doing fairy magic or knighting young princes. The tougher the level, the more rigidity it will have.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 3 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
- Measures about 6" long, 2" across the widest part, and .5" thick
- Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe (no drying cycle)
- Made in Columbia, SC, USA
- Exact color cues may vary slightly
- Each chew is sold individually; cord not included
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, BPA, PVC, or latex
- Adult supervision required