Kaiko Full Sensory Resource Fidget Kit - Can be customised Valued at $280 save over $60
This kit contains
- 17 fidgets valued at 12.95
- 2 fidgets valued at 14.95
- and a hand roller valued at $30 - $40 depending on weight preferred. Standard kit has the 100gm hand roller. Please specify in notes at check out if you prefer a different weight.
- storage case
SAVES over $60 off retail price
Great resource for school, clinicians or parents who want a diverse range of noiseless sensory fidgets.
Can substitute range in box to suit individual needs as well as colours of finger spikey, cog, caterpillar and hand roller. Specify in notes if preferred.
Infinity Hand Roller may vary in colour from kit to kit - please specify if you have a preference.
Includes carry box
The Kaiko Range are incredibly popular fidgets for older children, teenagers and adults. Their simple design using stainless steel industrial bike chain and other metal items gives them a funky look and feel. These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.
Not suitable for under 3 years of age