Kaiko Mini bike chain fidget - 6 links
The Kaiko range are incredibly popular fidgets for older children, teenagers and adults. A simple design using stainless steel industrial bike chain gives it a funky look and feel.
These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Can be put over finger and rotated around. Typically used over pointer finger, very similar action to pen clicking
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.