Kaiko MISSING LINK bike chain fidget - 2 sizes small and large
This fidget may take a minute or two to get the hang of but once you do it is super satisfying and hard to put down. These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
You may ﬁnd this style takes a little more time to 'master' but once you get the hang of them they are soooooo satisfying. The loops ﬂip & fold into one another.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
Not suitable for children under three years old.