Kaiko Centipede Fidget - small & large
The small rings feel awesome to fiddle with.
Roll up & down your ﬁnger, toss in palm or rub between both palms.
A number of varieties available, both in size and 'feel'. These are one of the softer styles in our range.
These are one of the 'softer' styles in sensory input in the range.
The Kaiko Centipede is a popular fidget for older children, teenagers and adults. A simple design using stainless steel rings gives it a funky look and feel. These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
Not suitable for children under three years old.