Educator Sampler Resource Kit
This is a fabulous 'go to' kit either as a starter kit or classroom kit . Very helpful for educators for the classroom or to purchase for yourself for home to cover the core range of sensory tools in the Kaiko range.
It has been created as a result of frequent requests from therapists and clinicians to advise on the most effective tools to cover a range of needs. Rather than you needing to individually select item by item, this kit makes it simple for you to ensure you've got an extensive range covered.
The contents of this kit have been carefully selected by Jo, an Occupational Therapist, to cover soft through to spikey, spinning, harm minimisation, rhythmic stimming, weight and everything in between. The kit is suitable for both primary and secondary students.
There is detailed descriptions and little videos on each product page if you'd like more information, as well as the fidget guide available for download on the home page.
Each educator kit includes 22 items -
- Premium Enotepad LCD Writing Tablet. Fabulous as a learning resource for both used extensively for primary & secondary students, especially for learning support. value 59.95
- Magnetic pad - both a tool for literacy and also sensory input and calming. Said to feel better than bubble wrap. value $29.95
- 100gm hand roller value (random colour) $30
250gm hand roller (black) value $39.95
- Medium wrist spikey (high sensory input and often effective for harm minimisation) value 19.95
- Cog fidget value 14.95
- Black caterpillar fidget value 12.95
- Magic ball fidget value 14.95
- Black finger spikey fidget value 12.95
- Mini fidget value 12.95 - fits on finger without too much slack
Medium fidget value 12.95 - most popular - for most one finger plus a little slack
- XL fidget value 12.95 - for most 3 fingers fit in it or one/two and lots of slack/play.
- Large hexa fidget
- Large centipede value 12.95
- Millipede fidget value 12.95
- Small fidget - good for fine motor and discreet in pocket fidgeting value 12.95
- Custom lanyard to 'house' a number of fidgets with detachable clip plus large D ring. value 8.95
- Japanese black stress squishy face value 11.95
- Jumbo Smoosho - feel amazing, instantly calming. Use 2 handed generally and quite robust as far as squishes go. Random colour sent. Value 14.95
- Emoji popper - great for fine motor coordination & strength plus emotional regulation value $5
- Turtle popper - great for fine motor coordination & strength plus emotional regulation value $5
- Convenient storage box value 8.95
TOTAL VALUE $381.10 for only $329 Save over$50!
The colours chosen are discreet and suitable for anyone. However, feel free to specify alternate colours of hand rollers, spikey for finger, caterpillar & smooshoo if you have a preference other than what is in the kit.
We all have different sensory preferences, what one person likes/needs will vary dramatically to another, often dramatically.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking, picking, cutting & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine... yes we have done this more times that i care to acknowledge lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.