Squeeze it, bounce it either way have fun with it! It looks like a big jaw breaker from my childhood lol, which is why I got it I think.
It is s super firm squish with high resistance & also quite durable. Maybe not to you puppy if left unattended but for your sensory seeker it will last the distance if used how its intended.
They are not recommended for children who may try to bite, chew or ingest the contents. Avoid aggressive or excessive squishing, stretching and contact with any sharp objects.
Please note a warranty is not provided unless product is faulty on first opening.
The contents are non-toxic however please seek medical advise if ingested.