A best seller - very compact and feels wonderful between the fingers. Rapid spin, which is super quiet yet very satisfying. The Cog fidget fits in a pocket and is very discreet. It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Happy customers also like the way it "tickles" when spinning. See the videos a lovely customer shared of fun with multiple cogs.
This has a super fast spin, soft vibration & slight hum which is amazing. Rolling the cog over hands and ﬁngers gives great sensory input.
Similar to a fidget spinner only much smaller. It is easily operated one handed. Please note that you need to tighten the two flat metal parts up from time to time. They just screw together holding the cog in the centre.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
You can unscrew the centre from the spinning cog.
The centre part is aluminium (powder coated black in the black cog) and the inner cog stainless steel.
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.