Kaiko Caterpillar Necklace -Unisex - take everywhere sensory necklace - wear with anything,
These are an awesome sensory tool, feel amazing to use, look good with anything. Keep your fidget on you! you roll the beads between fingers whilst wearing it.
These are quite popular for those who like stimming with fabric or rollers of Blu-Tac.
Wonderful for decreasing agitation for those with dementia and anxiety.
They come with a break away clasp & in a storage container. You can adjust the length of the necklace by shortening the knot. If you accidentally remove the cord from clasp and have cut the end, seal it again using a lighter or match so make it easier to thread (it melts the cord end). This needs to be done by an adult.
The length is quite long so it fits any size or body shape. We felt it better to make it too long as its easy to shorten.
Made by request and already a big hit! The colour range is diverse, and we have almost all school colours available also as a wearable for stimming at school.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keep out of reach of children under three years old as the beads can pose a choking hazard.