Made in the USA, ARK’s Chew Tags are a safe and super discreet solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. They're the same shape as ARK's Super Star, only thinner (.3" thick) and smooth on both sides. A good fit for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, see ARK's Krypto-Bite, Brick Stick, or Bite Saber). Use these Chew Tags as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, they're made in South Carolina, USA and come in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Magenta, Red, Dark Blue, or Light Grey = Soft (the chewiest level), recommended for mild chewing
- Lime Green, Teal, Hot Pink, or Black = XT (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
- Blue, Lavender, Forest Green, Orange, or Dark Grey = XXT (very firm), for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items
*Please note: because of its thinner shape, this is not the longest lasting chew necklace for heavy chewers. Not recommended for aggressive chewing. For most individuals, ARK's Dino-Bite is the longest lasting necklace.
- With each ARK's Chew Tag necklace, you get: 2 pendants together on a breakaway necklace cord
- Color hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 1 inch wide, 2 inches tall, and .3 inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.
We aim to post all orders within 24 hours of receiving an order.
Standard Shipping Rate is $12.95 (3-5 business days)
Express Shipping Rate is $16.95 (1-2 business days)
Large or special items may incur additional postage & handling charges.
We ship to most destinations around the world. There are some set up for flat rate shipping.
Please note that charges do not include any duty/taxes charged by your country's port authorities (if applicable). You will be responsible for any charges they may add. We are unable to quote these as they vary from country to country, however will show up as a flat rate at checkout based on your location.
If your country isn't set up for flat rate shipping please email us a list of the products you are interested in and your shipping information /address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with a quote.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.