You may be able to use your NDIS funding to make a purchase from us if you are self-managed or plan managed.
In case it is helpful - the key points to consider according to NDIA are...
- Do I need this because of my disability?
- Does it relate to what's written in the NDIS Plan?
- Does it assist with meeting your needs & help you do things you want to do to live a good life?
- Affordable - is it within my support budget & plan?
- Is it safe? It should not hurt you or put yourself or others at risk.
Below is a simple step by step guide to placing your NDIS order with us.
PLEASE NOTE IF you want to pay upfront to have goods dispatched immediately then order normally and DO NOT use process below.
If NDIA Managed : We are not currently a registered provider however email us with your requirements and we will refer you to one of our amazing stockists to assist you if possible.
A LINK to the invoice is sent to your inbox as a PDF to download
(check junk if you don't get it)
If a plan manager email has been provided we will send the invoice to them on your behalf.
Alternatively, if you are self-managed or you did not provide your plan manager's email, you will need to make arrangements for payment to be made to us.
Once payment has been received, your order will be dispatched.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or need support by an Occupational Therapist matching sensory need to range.