You may be able to use your NDIS funding to make a purchase from Kaiko Fidgets if you are self managed or plan managed.
Key things to consider are...
- Do I need this because of my disability?
- Does it relate to what's written in the NDIS Plan?
- Does it assist with meeting your needs & help you do things you want to do to live a good life?
- Affordable - is it within my support budget & plan?
- Is it safe? It should not hurt you or put yourself or others at risk.
Make sure you put the NDIS participant's
- full name &
- NDIS number in the notes section in the CART stage
or email us the details for us to add and send back to you a modified invoice should you forget.
PLEASE NOTE IF you want to pay upfront to have goods dispatched immediately then order normally and DO NOT use process below.
You submit your invoice /receipt to NDIA yourself. As we receive payment upfront we send the items out immediately.
OR as an alternative we have a system in place for NDIS plan & NDIS self managed orders that is EASY that allows deferred payment. There is a link to simple instructions for how to do can be found on the home page at the top - named NDIS Orders.
If NDIA Managed :
We are not currently a registered provider however email us with your requirements and we will facilitate one of our amazing stockists to assist you with what you need.