The weighted stainless steel beads roll between fingers beautifully. many rub the cord also. This fidget is super soft in effect.
It is particularly great for those that stim with fabric, Blue Tac rollers or like low sensory input as it glides between the fingers & is very calming. It is small, discreet and quiet. It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Not suitable for 3 and under as beads can pose a choking risk
n.b. The antennae needs to pulled every so often to keep knots tight .
We also have this in bracelet , necklace & hoodie cord replacement versions
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- self-regulation & sensory input
- Calming - great for assisting with mental health, anxiety and reducing stress
- Focus and concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness
- Strengthening of hands and fingers & Fine motor skill development
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- reduction in unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing