Stunning new palette of colours in the SPEKS range. We LOVE LOVE LOVE the gradient range. Six awesome options to match your mood.
The original in mashable, smashable fun. Made from rare earth magnets in a rainbow of colours, Speks are quite possibly the best stress-relief desk toy around. Take ‘em wherever you like — they’re the perfect size for work or on-the-go.
What are Speks?
Magnetic Putty without the Mess!
Made from rare earth neodymium magnets, Speks magnetic balls are great for stress relief and fidgeting. The action used for these is quite similar to squishing Blue Tac or putty. They are not tacky but satisfy the senses in a similar way for most.
We’ve found the colours wear off over time, especially as it’s hard to put these down lol, however it doesn’t affect the function or usability. It appears to wear off quicker with some hands also, possibly due to varying chemical composition of sweat, hand sanitiser etc.
Great for at work home or study. Come with a magnetic plate to keep them on and also a small storage cube for in the pocket.
- THE ORIGINAL AND BEST: 512 perfectly crafted miniature magnets meticulously designed for maximum fun. If you’re in need of a desktop distraction, an office status symbol or somewhere to store your nervous energy; we created Speks for you.
- BUILDABLE, MASHABLE, SMASHABLE: Build, mold, sculpt and engineer endless shapes and satisfying structures. Then mash ‘em all up and start over again! The only limit is your imagination, flex that flux and show us what you can do.
- SMUSH STRESS, CRUSH ANXIETY: Bring a dose of zen wherever the day takes you. Super portable and delightfully distracting, Speks are perfect for fidgety fingers. From our office of socially awkward award winners to yours, we’ve got chillin’ down.
- MUCH MORE THAN MAGNETS: A case to carry your calm, a base to support your magnetic masterpiece, a guide to get you goin’ and a handy splitter card for more advanced endeavors are all included with your Speks.
- AGES 14+: Keep away from all children. Magnetic flux index less than 50.
Size: 2.5mm magnet balls
Material: neodymium rare earth magnets
Coatings: polymer paint or electroplated metal
Features: rust and tarnish-resistant, 30+ colors
Are Speks Safe?
Speks meet all AUSTRALIAN toy and safety standards and are safe with proper use by anyone over the age of 14. their magnetic flux index rating is less than 50, however, Speks should never be put near or in your nose or mouth.
- ages 14+ only
WARNING: Keep Away From All Children! Do not put near or in nose or mouth. Swallowed magnets can pinch and stick together across intestines causing serious injury or death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or ingested. Speks are only for use with ages 14 plus.
What the heck do you do with Speks?
Mash Speks for Stress Relief.
Speks are like a magnetic putty, without the mess! Due to their 2.5mm size and low flux rating, these mini magnets mash around and are oddly satisfying to touch.
Build for Focus.
Need a moment of zen? Build hundreds of super cool geometric shapes with Speks. From the cube to the buckyball, Speks ed. is your go-to resource for step-by-step instructions on building with magnet balls.
We aim to post all orders within 24 hours of receiving an order.
Standard Shipping Rate is $12.95 (3-5 business days)
Express Shipping Rate is $16.95 (1-2 business days)
Large or special items may incur additional postage & handling charges.
We ship to most destinations around the world. There are some set up for flat rate shipping.
Please note that charges do not include any duty/taxes charged by your country's port authorities (if applicable). You will be responsible for any charges they may add. We are unable to quote these as they vary from country to country, however will show up as a flat rate at checkout based on your location.
If your country isn't set up for flat rate shipping please email us a list of the products you are interested in and your shipping information /address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with a quote.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.