Made in the USA, ARK's Chew Bangle provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew. It has a unique 'twist-on' style that makes it very easy to take on and off the wrist as needed for oral motor stimulation throughout the day - a great option for those who can't resist chewing on the clasp/cord of necklaces.
ARK's Bracelet comes in 3 colour-coded toughness levels.
- soft (magenta or red) - This is the softest option, for mild to moderate chewing.
- XT (lime green, teal, or black) - XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate to avid chewing.
- XXT (royal blue, lavender, or forest green) - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." This one is VERY firm, recommended for avid chewing, or for those who like to chew on very firm items. Please note: it's super firm!
- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The large bracelet measures approximately 2.9 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 2.1 inches.
- The small bracelet measures approximately 2.4 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 1.75 inches.
- Sizing: depending on your fit preferences, the small is typically recommended for a wrist circumference of under 5.5 inches, and the large for over 5.5 inches.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
We aim to post all orders within 24 hours of receiving an order.
Standard Shipping Rate is $12.95 (3-5 business days)
Express Shipping Rate is $16.95 (1-2 business days)
Large or special items may incur additional postage & handling charges.
We ship to most destinations around the world. There are some set up for flat rate shipping.
Please note that charges do not include any duty/taxes charged by your country's port authorities (if applicable). You will be responsible for any charges they may add. We are unable to quote these as they vary from country to country, however will show up as a flat rate at checkout based on your location.
If your country isn't set up for flat rate shipping please email us a list of the products you are interested in and your shipping information /address to email@example.com and we can provide you with a quote.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.