The Bite Tube pendant was also specifically designed for teens and adults with a simple, discreet look and neutral colours.
ARK's Bite Tube Hollow Chew Necklace is perfect chewelry option for those who prefer collapsible feedback as they chew. It's solid near the top where the hole goes through, but hollow through the rest of the cylinder - perfect for those who want a chew pendant that's softer than our softest solid chews.
It's perfect for:
• Those who like collapsible feedback as they chew
• Anyone looking for something even softer than our softest solid chews
• Anyone looking for a simple, neutral, and discreet chew necklace
Each pendant measures about 2.2" tall and just under half an inch in diameter - perfect for back molar chewing. Use these Bite Tube chew necklaces as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all other ARK chewelry, the Bite Tube made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Each Bite Tube hollow necklace comes on its own breakaway necklace cord. Each pendant measures about 2.2" tall and just under .5" in diameter.
Please note: because this necklace is hollow, even in XXT this is not a long lasting chew necklace for moderate to avid chewing. For that, check out the Dino-Bite, Super Star, or Ring.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace at first sign of wear and tear.