ARK Tetra Bite Chewy Fidget
4 different textured extensions to chew on. ARK's Tetra-Bite™ packs a lot of features into one cool chew tool. With 4 differently textured extensions to chew on, you'll never get bored. Rotate between circular bumps, zigzag bumps, ribs, and lines - a sensory seeker's dream. Each extension is long enough to reach the back molars for proprioceptive input to the jaw and masseter muscle.
Not just a chew, the Tetra-Bite™ also makes a great hand fidget! Put your pointer finger inside the hole and use your other hand to make it spin on your finger. Or, hold it in both hands by the circular extensions and twist to make it spin.
Made in the USA, it's a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew, and an effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus. Like all other ARK chews, it comes in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level in any given shape.
Usually we recommend going with the softest/standard level by default. Unless someone chews through or causes damage to anything else they chew on (chews through pencils, chews holes in shirts, etc.), in which case the XT level would be longer lasting.
If someone does chew through things, it’s possible they may need the toughest XXT level eventually. XXT is super firm, though, so we don't always recommend getting it right off the bat (some people find it uncomfortable chewing on something that firm).
So XXT is usually best either for people who have chewed through the XT level already, and/or for anyone who already likes chewing on very hard items - things like legos, hard plastic toys, wooden items, etc.
Choose your option from the menu above. Each chew is sold individually. Colour hues may vary slightly. Measures about 14 cms across.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
- Measures about 5.5" across. Each extension measures about 2" long and .4" thick
- Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe (no drying cycle)
- Made in Columbia, SC, USA
- Exact color cues may vary slightly
- Each chew is sold individually
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, BPA, PVC, or latex
- Adult supervision required