Does chewing on pencils sound familiar? Made in the USA, ARK's Bite-n-Chew Pencil Topper is the perfect solution. It has a smooth, cylindrical design that's hollow on one end (to fit over the end of a pencil), and solid on the opposite end for chewing.
Like all ARK chews, they're available in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Standard (red or dark blue) = the softest / chewiest option, recommended for mild chewing
- XT (lime green or hot pink) = XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate chewing
- XXT (royal blue, forest green, or purple) = XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough," recommended for those who like the resistance of chewing on fairly firm items
Please note: the bottom half of these toppers are hollow in order to fit over pencils (and they are one of our smallest chews) - as such this design is not recommended for avid / aggressive chewers.
- Each topper is sold individually
- Best practice is to use with eraser-less pencils (each topper comes with its own eraser-less pencil)
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each topper is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each topper measures about 6cms long
- Colour hues may vary slightly
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for adults and/or older kids under adult supervision. These toppers are technically too large to be considered a choking hazard, but they are one of our smallest chews so please use caution and always supervise use. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
We aim to post all orders within 24 hours of receiving an order.
Standard Shipping Rate is $12.95 (3-5 business days)
Express Shipping Rate is $16.95 (1-2 business days)
Large or special items may incur additional postage & handling charges.
We ship to most destinations around the world. There are some set up for flat rate shipping.
Please note that charges do not include any duty/taxes charged by your country's port authorities (if applicable). You will be responsible for any charges they may add. We are unable to quote these as they vary from country to country, however will show up as a flat rate at checkout based on your location.
If your country isn't set up for flat rate shipping please email us a list of the products you are interested in and your shipping information /address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with a quote.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.