Kaiko Caterpillar for the Wrist or Ankle
This is a wearable product however you can use it in the same way as the standard caterpillar. You tie/knot this style to secure it to wrist or ankle.
The weighted stainless steel beads roll between fingers beautifully. many rub the cord also. This fidget is super soft in effect.
It is particularly great for those that stim with fabric, Blue Tac rollers or like low sensory input as it glides between the fingers & is very calming. It is small, discreet and quiet. It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Not suitable for 3 and under as beads can pose a choking risk
n.b. The antennae needs to pulled every so often to keep knots tight .
We also have this in standard (for the hand/fingers) , necklace & hoodie cord replacement versions
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
Not suitable for children under three years old.