The hexagonal nuts feel awesome to fiddle with. popular with the coin & key jinglers.
I love using it on my thumb or rolling it in my palm
The small & medium are the same size bigger ring however with different size nuts
Similarly the large and XL are the same size ring, just with different nuts on them. the XL nuts (bottom right) is the heaviest
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- self-regulation & sensory input
- Calming - great for assisting with mental health, anxiety and reducing stress
- Focus and concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness
- Strengthening of hands and fingers & Fine motor skill development
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- reduction in unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing
Keep out of reach of children under three years old as nuts can pose a choking risk.