Kaiko Hexa Fidget
The hexagonal nuts feel awesome to fiddle with. popular with the coin & key jinglers.
I love using it on my thumb or rolling it in my palm.
Roll up & down ?nger, toss & rotate in your palm or jiggle. A number of varieties available, both in size of ring & nuts. The small & medium are the same size bigger ring however with different size nuts.
It is a great stimulating sensory item, will lots of movable parts, ridges and smooth surfaces.
Similarly the large and XL are the same size ring, just with different nuts on them. the XL nuts (bottom right) is the heaviest
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Keep out of reach of children under three years old as nuts can pose a choking risk.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.