- medium fidget
- small centipede
- small single loop
- magic ball
- caterpillar fidget
- PLUS 180gm/ 250gm/ 305gm hand roller
We all have different sensory preferences, what you like and the next person will vary, often dramatically. The idea of the works kit is that it covers a very full range of sensory preferences, so there is always one or often many that tick the box completely for each of us.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.